shibboleth-dev - Re: wayf implementation

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: wayf implementation

  • From: Walter Hoehn <>
  • To: Scott Cantor <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: wayf implementation
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 23:45:18 -0400

OK,

I put up a version of the wayf so that people can take a peek and give me suggestions. It is running on my workstation, but I will try to keep it going for a couple of days, at least. The URL is http://therock.cc.columbia.edu:8080/wayf/WAYF . This instance is currently configured to remember a user's origin selection by setting a cookie. If you would like the wayf to forget the cached value, then add "action=deleteFromCache" to the query string that the SHIRE submits.
Thanks,
Walter

P.S. The URL that was sent to this list yesterday for the brown HS does not seem to work. If somebody forward a working address, I will add it to my config.

Scott Cantor wrote:

If anyone has time to comment on this, that would be wonderful. In addition, if someone could send me some sample handle service information I would be willing to install this here so people could take a look at the interface.

Thank you for taking the time to do this! I've attached the current
wayf.map that contains the HS mappings we have right now.

# wayf mapping file

i2;https://shib2.internet2.edu/shibb/servlet/HandleServlet
cmu;https://nada.andrew.cmu.edu/shibb/servlet/HandleServlet
osu;https://usfs2.us.ohio-state.edu/webdev/Shibboleth/secure/servlet/HandleServlet