shibboleth-dev - SAML is now at committee spec

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

SAML is now at committee spec

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Shibboleth Working Group' <>,
  • Subject: SAML is now at committee spec
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:01:02 -0400

FYI,

The SAML documents are now approved by the committee, and will most
likely be submitted to OASIS for official approval in June. Assuming
nothing bad is discovered between now and then, what you see is what you
get.

The Shibboleth beta code, which I've yet to distribute to the
developers, is compliant with the spec, and I'm updating the
architecture document this week. Marlena and I are talking today, and
I'll try and have a release candidate to review by the weekend.