shibboleth-dev - AA & HS Deploy Guide Fodder

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

AA & HS Deploy Guide Fodder

  • From: (Nate Klingenstein)
  • To:
  • Subject: AA & HS Deploy Guide Fodder
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 19:50:35 +0000

Parviz, Barbara, et al:

If I could get an explicit, step-by-step description of everything that was
needed to prepare shib2.internet2.edu for HS & AA implementation and a
step-by-step description of the deployment process of the HS and AA
themselves, that would be tremendously helpful. Full sentences and great
detail shouldn't be necessary. If this could be sent to me by the end of
this week and preferably sooner, it would be a great help.

Thanks in advance,
Nate.