shibboleth-dev - Reminder - Shib Design call today - 3 pm est

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Reminder - Shib Design call today - 3 pm est

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Reminder - Shib Design call today - 3 pm est
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:02:00 -0500

Usual Logistics:

Phone #: 800-998-2462
Pin #: 5601277

Agenda:

1) Discuss priorities for next coding stages.

Here's a list of what I think is in the current (alpha) version:

http://stc.cis.brown.edu/~stc/Projects/Shibboleth/Design/Versions.html

and here's a list of features we could think about adding:

http://stc.cis.brown.edu/~stc/Projects/Shibboleth/Design/PossibleFeatures.html

Please feel free to suggestions additions and deletions to either or both lists.

I'd like to suggest that we think in terms of two additional "versions", and think about assigning the various features to one or the other version (or possibly to the "if we get to it" category).

2) Discussion of Barbara's AA proposal:

Here is our first cut concerning how ARP arithmetic is done, that is
how personal ARPs and administrator ARP combine. We ignored any notion
of SHAR , CLUB or GROUP ARPs . We limited our ideas to the bottom of
the UI problem so that we could make a little progress there and whittle
away at the big block of wood before us.

This is roughly what we are threatening to implement unless we can
emerge with a better idea that fits within our time constraints

http://halcyon.andrew.cmu.edu/blk/shib/userinterface.html