shibboleth-dev - Linux build working

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Linux build working

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Shibboleth Design Team'" <>
  • Subject: Linux build working
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 01:57:28 -0500

FWIW, the C++ library seems to be working successfully on the Linux box
now. I had to rebuild the parser with g++3 so I could build and link,
but others have done this without reporting problems, so we should be
fine.

Summing up, my piece of the alpha should run fine on NT/2000, Solaris,
and Linux provided the right compilers are used.

If there's an autoconf expert in the weeds somewhere, we might want to
engage him or her at some point to help develop the build scripts, as
I'm utterly unfamiliar with it excepting the ./configure end of the food
chain.

  • Linux build working, Scott Cantor, 03/15/2002