shibboleth-dev - Latest API classes uploaded to nada

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Latest API classes uploaded to nada

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Latest API classes uploaded to nada
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:13:05 -0500

Hi,

Sorry, this took me longer than I hoped, but the latest Java code I'm
working with has been uploaded to nada for use by the servlets. Minus
signing and replay detection, this should enable the POST profile on
both ends.

~scantor/java/lib/
shibboleth.jar (my code w/ latest SAML schemas, a patch to
Xerces)
xerces.jar (1.4.4 XML parser must be after my jar
on the path)

The source is in ~scantor/java/src

Feel free to move those elsewhere, but I'll be keeping this copy
refreshed as I add more code.