regional-network-technical - Submit your TechEX presentation proposals by May 6, 2022

Subject: Regional Technical Contacts

Submit your TechEX presentation proposals by May 6, 2022

  • From: Linda Roos <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Submit your TechEX presentation proposals by May 6, 2022
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 15:50:28 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=1mBErg1ZDE4BTb4odw1akfjJ7w5eIER5tOWPvhYhg8E=; b=bDmdq/K9Fv+GzOBai6S8XENTBMHwG7Tb1ufYjgZncRCLammXSufI0wBgXBA1V3XCaiLdbzTB09mJbjZE1TZPQl/rRxItnwNz5v02PkQ/14atdd8FdzUoOy4T0hfueVwsghg9PDSvo2g25El5AX8zHVdavy9gLcEyGiq35YWLlps54q2iBTjwcbjJEhJ9eDarVhi1E8VM+4Kdf4D/Bmy4Gm3wHBSKknkThWO3hlQDovh9FQbXmFJz1+SAUvcII1U9YSFpfAInOwaNZ7LB1CtHECRXxsdCx6SluznmSgiJ9WyqnYEXkAauCTAlLRkPdMEKPFZCVZBSSIjrNaHkKFZ85A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=KAKKDyrTu3j0C0aAMXYNY3pAojBEzQh3zJyhGu4vqLOSUjoOEMiiPJNvHjiFDytcLKI1jdRqehTDH2fM7CqxKduHFLtruEHlrDtKFJmgq4kSfnuHLwhdlncjUU0DG3w0zLWnhFYnEOOZXHuV5idcPt4O4rSXK6UXelkSy6rH6UlUgSt71dHJ9zgl7JZbAQlGxOpwQeM3l+mfT3XMbKnQ47OyoROo+yDi/2po3FAQmcZSrKAp46SKVrlOli/D9087tb9XVC5OxKoH9C5yy/eN3MnxNBlrRy/z1kkTDMFyC7yZF5iayfW7IUZ+iFfxbMIZvVVvV8+lShi5veWhUDtR6w==

Hi,
We have missed seeing you in person and are excited to see you in Denver in December for TechEX. Mark your calendars for the meeting and respond to the call for proposals (details below) with your stories about what you have been working on in advanced networking; federated trust, identity, and access management; information security; cloud technology; and research engagement. The deadline for proposals is May 6. Let me know what questions you have. Thanks.
Linda

TechEX Call for Proposals Open Now!
We're Back! Technology Exchange is slated for Dec 5-9 in Denver, CO!

It's been a long time since we were together in New Orleans and we're hoping to see you again soon!

Submit Your Proposal by May 6
https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2022-04-06/gl51l6

A lot has been going on since 2019, and we've all missed out on the insights we gained through sharing of expertise, unique solutions to challenges, collected best practices, and the hands-on instruction opportunities gained by being together at TechEX. Don't delay - now is the time to share your ideas!

We invite innovating minds in the fields of advanced networking; federated trust, identity, and access management; information security; cloud technology; and research engagement to share their expertise in a venue designed for the cross-pollination of ideas. We encourage proposals from the broad research and education community including colleagues at historically Black colleges and universities (HBCUs), tribal colleges and universities (TCUs), Hispanic-serving institutions (HSIs), and other minority-serving institutions (MSIs).

This year, we are putting special focus on talks and tutorials that bring together technical experts in multiple fields to address shared challenges – each focus area has identified topics of special, cross-audience interest to supplement the broad array of audience-specific content you expect.

Don't miss your chance to share your work, contribute insight, expand your network of peers, and raise the visibility of your institution.

Find out more now!
https://www2.internet2.edu/l/66332/2022-04-06/gl51l6
Linda Roos
Sr Director, State and Regional Networks
Internet2

812-558-0615

  • Submit your TechEX presentation proposals by May 6, 2022, Linda Roos, 04/18/2022