regional-network-technical - Re: Update on NGI BGP service migration pause

Subject: Regional Technical Contacts

Re: Update on NGI BGP service migration pause

  • From: Matt Valenzisi <>
  • To: Linda Roos <>
  • Cc: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Update on NGI BGP service migration pause
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:22:24 -0400

Hello Linda:

Thanks for the info.

Any chance I could chat with someone to get the detail on the issue?
We are actually looking at placing 8000s in our core this year and
they would participate in our BGP. Also, I think it would provide us
some comfort knowing what this issue was and how it was being
mitigated just in general.

Thanks in advance,
Matt