regional-network-technical - Re: Shim video and a request to connectors re: shim

Subject: Regional Technical Contacts

Re: Shim video and a request to connectors re: shim

  • From: Chris Robb <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Shim video and a request to connectors re: shim
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 13:34:59 +0000

Yes, they would show up as an owner, so they should get contacted. However,
since they’re pretty pervasive across the network, it’s probably a good idea
to do a quick level set with them as a separate communication. Good idea.

-Chris

--
Chris Robb, Director Internet2 Operations and Engineering
O: 812.855.8604 C: 812.345.3188