presidents - Presidential Project Kick-Off Tomorrow

Subject: PPSP marketing list

Presidential Project Kick-Off Tomorrow

  • From: "Carol Willis" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Presidential Project Kick-Off Tomorrow
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 15:36:22 -0600

You indicated an interest in participating in the Presidential Primary
Sources Project (PPSP) by registering on the project site. We have not heard
from several of you, and wanted to make sure we kept you up-to-date about the
project.

I hope you plan to join us tomorrow for the 45-minute kick-off of the
Presidential Primary Sources Project. To participate in the live,
interactive video conference you will need H.323 compliant hardware or
software. If you can not join us live, we will be recording the program
and will publish the link on our project web page
https://k20.internet2.edu/presidents. By this time someone should have
contacted you by email to make arrangements to participate in tomorrow's
event. If you have not heard from anyone and you want to participate
tomorrow, please let me know by responding to
.

Beginning Thursday, November 8th the first of our content presentations will
occur. The George Bush Presidential Library (Bush 41) will present
"Expansion of Global Democracy in Berlin." Thereafter, there will be a
series of presentations from our content providers in November and December.

I hope you will join us for these exciting presentations. You also have the
opportunity to participate in the student project next semester. The
information can be found on our web site https://k20.internet2.edu/presidents.

With regards,
Carol

Carol Willis