presidents-planning - Re: [EXTERNAL] PPSP 2018 - Thank You and Next Steps

Subject: PPSP planning list

Re: [EXTERNAL] PPSP 2018 - Thank You and Next Steps

  • From: Linda Rosenblum <>
  • To: "Prato, Adam" <>
  • Cc: Matt Hall <>, "" <>, Stephanie Stenberg <>, Thomas Giannettino <>
  • Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] PPSP 2018 - Thank You and Next Steps
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 17:20:32 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:KQwXQBy+0vU08gfXCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd2+MfIJqq85mqBkHD//Il1AaPAd2Araocw8Pt8InYEVQa5piAtH1QOLdtbDQizfssogo7HcSeAlf6JvO5JwYzHcBFSUM3tyrjaRsdF8nxfUDdrWOv5jAOBBr/KRB1JuPoEYLOksi7ze+/94HdbglSmDaxfa55IQmrownWqsQYm5ZpJLwryhvOrHtIeuBWyn1tKFmOgRvy5dq+8YB6/ShItP0v68BPUaPhf6QlVrNYFygpM3o05MLwqxbOSxaE62YGXWUXlhpIBBXF7A3/U5zsvCb2qvZx1S+HNsDtU7s6RSqt4LtqSB/wiScIKTg58H3MisdtiK5XuQ+tqwBjz4LRZoyaOuB+fqfAdt0EQ2RPUNtaWyhYDo69aocCCfcKM+RFoInnv1YArRSxBQeuC+3hyTFGm2H40rEh3us7DQ3LxhYtE84SvHnWqtj+KaccUfqyzKnN1TjNafJW2THg54fSbxsvvfaMXalufsrX0kYvEx7FjlCNooHiOzOV1+INvHWB4OV4T+KvjHUnpB93oje0wscsl4zJi5kTylDc7iV12ok1JdqmSENiZ9OvDZVetyafN4RsQ8MiRXlluSY9yr0bpZ67YTMFx4o9yxHDbPyHdpCE4hT7VOaKOzt4i3VleKy5ih2v8kag0vXxWtS63VtItCZJjMfAu3IX2xDN6cWLUOZx8lq51TqRywze7vtILEM0mKbBNZIt37A9moASvEnHGCL9hV/4g7WMdko+/+il8+Tnbavipp+bL4J0kQT+Mrg2msG/G+g3Lw8OX2mB9eSz073j41X1QLRMjvIojqnUqI3WKMoZq6KjHQNZzIQu5wyhAzqlytgUgGQLIEpAeB2djojpP1/OIOr/Dfe6m1mslDZrx/bbMbL7GprNNH/DkKz/crZ78EFczBczzdVE6pJSErEBO+j/WkD2tNzGFhM5KRC7w/77CNVh0YMTQXqPArWHP6PJsF+H+/wgI++QZI8OoTr9M/wl6OTojX8/mF8de6ap0IATaHC5BfRmP16ZbWT2jtcAF2cKohQxTPbsiFKcTT5feWy+ULwh6TEmW8qaCtKJfpqknLvFlA63F5gcLjRPBlmJJm/yfpmDc/EUc2SdJdE3wRIeUr30b44n2RjmjgjhxrxtKvfRsnkctJTv3e9v4Pbekxs26DlcCdyGlW6KUTcnzSszWzYq0fUn8gRGwVCZ3P092qQGGA==

Good points Adam.  Let’s try to discuss this within NPS participants and see what we would like to consider for the future.
Thanks
Linda

Sent from my iPhone