presidents-planning - Re: PPSP 2017 Planning Call

Subject: PPSP planning list

Re: PPSP 2017 Planning Call

  • From: "Grass, Jay" <>
  • To: Matt Hall <>
  • Cc: "" <>, James Werle <>, Susannah Spellman <>
  • Subject: Re: PPSP 2017 Planning Call
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 10:59:17 -0400

​Mr. Hall,

I will be out of the park that week and unavailable to participate in the call. I have completed the Doodle poll indicating this as well.

I look forward to​ participating in the future.

Regards,

Jay Grass
Superintendent
Abraham Lincoln Birthplace National Historical Park
2995 Lincoln Farm Road
Hodgenville, KY 42748
Office  270-358-3137 Ext. 104
Cell     270-766-7046