presidents-planning - July 31st PPSP deadline approaching

Subject: PPSP planning list

July 31st PPSP deadline approaching

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: July 31st PPSP deadline approaching
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 15:38:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cy1pr0801mb1083: X-MS-Exchange-Organization-RulesExecuted

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that we need each participating content providers to submit their finalized program description to the listserv by this Friday, July 31st:
  • program title
  • program description (4-6 sentences)
  • grade level
  • applicable learning standards
  • links to pre-lesson supporting materials (if available)
  • preferred presentation date/time (we discussed running the series between January – April.  In the past, content providers have generally offered the program twice on the same day to allow schools in all time zones to participate)
Once we have all this information collected we can begin creating the marketing materials and make ready to disseminate to schools at the start of the school year.

Thank you!
James