presidents-planning - Re: Valley Forge Tomorrow - Confirmation Form

Subject: PPSP planning list

Re: Valley Forge Tomorrow - Confirmation Form

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To: Nicholas Thompson <>
  • Cc: James Werle <>, Carol Willis <>, <>
  • Subject: Re: Valley Forge Tomorrow - Confirmation Form
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 15:33:54 -0500

I can download and get it to James. James are you able to do the trimming?

Regards,
Ben

/*-----------------------
Benjamin J. Fineman
Program Manager, Video Services
Internet2

(email/video/chat)
http://www.internet2.edu

734.352.4975 (desk)
734.417.0811 (mobile)
-----------------------*/

On Dec 5, 2012, at 3:25 PM, Nicholas Thompson <> wrote:

Hi James,

Our recording is currently transcoding for download.  It will need a
little trimming at the beginning and end which I am unable to do.

Ben:  Are you able to download it when it is done transcoding, make the
edits, and get it to James?

Nick~

Nicholas Thompson            60b
Operations Manager           2009 Millikin Road
Internet2 Commons     Columbus, OH 43210
Internet2

Work: 614-247-8066
Video/h.323 (GDS): 00111090720060
http://commons.internet2.edu