presidents-planning - Re: Valley Forge Tomorrow - Confirmation Form

Subject: PPSP planning list

Re: Valley Forge Tomorrow - Confirmation Form

  • From: "Kari Sauer" <>
  • To: "Carol Willis" <>, <>
  • Subject: Re: Valley Forge Tomorrow - Confirmation Form
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 11:24:25 -0600

Carol and others. Barnes County North is not participating in this one however there will still be an EduTech site connecting from our state bridge.

-----Original Message----- From: Carol Willis
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 11:13 AM

Subject: Valley Forge Tomorrow - Confirmation Form

Hi all. Thanks Amy & Mount Rushmore for a great presentation, wind and all. Tomorrow Valley Forge is presenting their 3 sessions. At this time there are no schools registered for the afternoon. Valley Forge is planning to hold all three sessions since they have a visiting school and teacher. Unless you have schools attending in the afternoon you will not need to connect to the sessions unless you want to.

Jennifer Oxenford has agreed to moderate for tomorrow. Join the I2 chat so you all can communicate with her. I am at a LEARN Board meeting and will join the chat if possible.

Thanks again everyone for your support and participation.

Carol

--
SECURITY REMINDER:
DO NOT give your e-mail login and password to anyone. EduTech will NEVER ask you to provide this information. If this message is asking for personal information, it did not come from EduTech. - Vaccine6