presidents-planning - PPSP - October 22 Meeting Agenda

Subject: PPSP planning list

PPSP - October 22 Meeting Agenda

  • From: John Korb <>
  • To:
  • Subject: PPSP - October 22 Meeting Agenda
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 01:48:03 -0500

Tomorrow, Wednesday, October 22, 2012 we will have a 1 hour call to continue planning the Presidential Primary Sources Project.  The time of the call is 12:00 EDT/11:00 CDT/ 10:00 MST/9:00 PDT. To join the call please dial 1-734-615-7474 (preferred) or +1-866-411-0013 (use only if free Long Distance service is not available) PIN 0176476#

The agenda for the meeting is as follows:

1) confirm participation from all content providers and participating sites

Current Registrations

Adam Messinger -  - Wayne, PA - Valley Forge Military Academy -

James Moran - – Cambridge, Idaho – Cambridge High School - ?

Mike Cunningham - – DelValle, TX – DelValle High School -

Pam Calandra - - Albertson, NY – Henry Viscardi School - ?

John W. Samuelson - – Rogers, ND – Barnes Co. North E. Campus -

C.C. Wu - – Stafford, TX – Stafford MSD - ?

Margaret Bell – - Corpus Christi, TX - Corpus Christi ISD -

2) Confirm with Nick and Ben regarding testing
3) determine MCs for future content provider presentations

Suggested Names

Valley Forge National Historical Park - Jennifer Oxenford?
Harry S. Truman Library - ?
Theodore Roosevelt Center - Kim Owen?
George H. W. Bush Library & Museum (Bush 41) - Carol?
Jimmy Carter National Historic Site - ?
Mount Rushmore National Memorial - Kim Owen?

4) review script for October 30th launch (see attached)

Thanks everyone for your continued efforts to promote and develop this project.  I look forward to talking with everyone tomorrow.  Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to add an agenda item.

--
John T. Korb
Advanced Applications & Statewide Distance Learning Coordinator