presidents-planning - An Upcoming Session of Interest

Subject: PPSP planning list

An Upcoming Session of Interest

  • From: "Heighway, Julia" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: An Upcoming Session of Interest
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:28:25 -0400

Dear All,

I promise not to forward advertisements to this list.  However, both Common Core Standards and Bernice McCarthy/Preferred Learning Styles (4MAT) were touch upon in our session yesterday.

I received the notice below for an upcoming free webinar.  I registered and thought some of you might like to take advantage of it as well.  I don’t know if it will be a sales pitch, but it sounds pretty good to me!  Click the “Come Join Us” box to be taken to their registration page.

Julia

Julia Shildmyer-Heighway
Director of Content Services
Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration (CILC)

Video Conferencing Services - Proven expertise to maximize your investment
251 East Ohio Street, Suite 960
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Office: 317-231-6529
Cell: 317-626-8016