presidents-planning - PPSP Meeting Notes and To Do List

Subject: PPSP planning list

PPSP Meeting Notes and To Do List

  • From: John Korb <>
  • To:
  • Subject: PPSP Meeting Notes and To Do List
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:43:03 -0500

Hello All,

Just wanted to update everyone on some action items and provide the notes from last weeks meeting.  Most important on the list is our content provider training, occurring tomorrow.  I also want to emphasize the need for ALL state bridges and content providers to contact Nick Thompson () and begin testing connections.

Content Provider Training - October 17, 2012

Noon-1:00pm ET / 11:00-12:00pm CT / 10:00-11:00am MT / 9:00-10:00am PT

Connection info

1. You will need to click the URL below.  If you cannot click, cut and paste the ENTIRE following URL in your browser to join the session.

https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2008134&password=M.9E501DAABB619671D57CE0CA4698D8

2. When you see the box that says, "Please enter your name for the session”, type in the first and last name of the person attending the session, then click on "Login".

3. Keep in mind that the audio portion of the webinar will be via phone.

To join the call please dial 1-734-615-7474 (preferred) or +1-866-411-0013 (use only if free Long Distance service is not available) PIN 0176476#

To Do List

Content Providers and State Bridge Operators

·         Provide Technical information to Nick Thompson () and begin testing connections

·         Content providers should begin putting together pre and post conference materials for participating classrooms to John Korb

·         A new column has been added to our contact list where participants can enter their social media information. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtFKEeSuw0V2dGdSNzhkejBpZnBGUzJSZzZYLUlEOVE

Marketing

·         Refer to the initial marketing list and reach out to interested participants (https://docs.google.com/a/tetnplus.net/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtFKEeSuw0V2dHhpT3NSV2lrZTlWZG1xb2g3enRJYkE#gid=0)

--
John T. Korb
Advanced Applications & Statewide Distance Learning Coordinator