perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Fwd: Re: CI Engineering Lunch & Learn - Friday Aug 9th, 2024 @ 2pm ET

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Fwd: Re: CI Engineering Lunch & Learn - Friday Aug 9th, 2024 @ 2pm ET

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: , perfsonar-announce <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Fwd: Re: CI Engineering Lunch & Learn - Friday Aug 9th, 2024 @ 2pm ET
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2024 21:19:56 +0200

Greetings All;

The recording from today’s office hours can be found below.

Thanks;

-jason

On August 9, 2024 at 3:17:53 PM, Jason Zurawski () wrote:

Greetings All;

Thanks again to the pS team for holding office hours today.  The recording is posted here:

&

For those going to Tech X in December (or thinking they want to go), there will be a perfSONAR training there:

We will be taking a month+ pause on talks.  The next CI Eng Lunch & Learn talk will occur Friday September 20th, 2024.  The speakers will be Doug Southworth and Brian Tierney from TACC and they will be talking about “NetSage Visualization of Globus Transfers".  More info on the topic will come out soon.

If you wish to volunteer, or know someone who does, send them our way.

Thanks;

-jason