perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] PS5 setup help

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] PS5 setup help

  • From: Kyle Hutson <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] PS5 setup help
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 11:37:45 -0600

All right, I think I've got the next issue distilled to something I can ask about.

I've created a JSON file on my central server. Here's the section generated by psconfig:
==
 "archives" : {
    "archiver": "http",
    "data": {
        "schema": 3,
        "_url": "https://ps-dashboard5.perfsonar.kanren.net/logstash",
        "verify-ssl": false,
        "op": "put",
        "_headers": {
            "x-ps-observer": "{% scheduled_by_address %}",
            "content-type": "application/json"
        }
    },
    "_meta": {
        "esmond_url": "https://ps-dashboard5.perfsonar.kanren.net/esmond/perfsonar/archive/"
    }
   },
==
If you want the full JSON file, https://ps-dashboard5.perfsonar.kanren.net/toolkit/KanREN.json
I've used 'psconfig remote add' on my measurement hosts. One example:
==
$ psconfig remote list
=== pScheduler Agent ===
[
   {
      "url" : "http://dashboard.greatplains.net/psconfig/gpn_psconfig.json",
      "configure-archives" : true
   },
   {
      "url" : "https://ps-dashboard5.perfsonar.kanren.net/toolkit/KanREN.json",
      "configure-archives" : true
   }
]
==

However, I am not seeing any hits in my apache logs for either anything containing "logstash" nor for anything containing "esmond"