perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Opensearch/Logstash environment and 503 Service Unavailable for archiver

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Opensearch/Logstash environment and 503 Service Unavailable for archiver

  • From: "Fedorka, Shayne" <>
  • To: "Weed, Adam" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Opensearch/Logstash environment and 503 Service Unavailable for archiver
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 21:10:16 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=nrel.gov; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=nrel.gov; dkim=pass header.d=nrel.gov; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=XDSPZNK401DpkNd1nmbzgN88Mz7mVKr4eo3Eqar60M4=; b=hbE1WA3EMs33eQ8kN0POZXM/PqyhHntQPWbLpG9Q3/DL+Jv4VMQi0giOMwLJwEKi6aznhR5yvVUp8YfKNysAsqc/BG2YgJUkbESbyg89/AkfOBX6mfOELLKTJbML37Q6oWVY06D6JhwiiUJ3tx3rYF62Gl3/7E+dRommWxeP+YNBZhZuO/uPZEEg5AOgqu/hWksJtXwIC+S1oAskvAw6adOl7lcm5DCnWuZ5IgS/Gk9ROzYYLVnKJvflrbaGDpEM8nvqhyQvPNSgZKASHLO6md9lXhStSSA+LZpLJi3GrPT3Xi5GGOVhLQpjMKQXiE9WaEDye/SzZGtrsfJP+LgSUg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=bGArD4XEwzciGFIIOIXBXnCjk7gzmNqTF6Yv7PeDJr0qeZsSlPcMZLpq09zRTjw1VUH029tw1ubC4aKSDs0boadYtwfj4WLCDNVc12cAVXb8wxNHjKTfMxhxBxXsr6l5yfZwO0g3z8y9lSfu2cQUnvnli8Ggo2KON2Hk/fzuG8O4Ob8XgIIQGjwHKV5qt7y1t9qcwmm1IAk7cjxttch6M6eOr6/hrvc7aIuuHsiZaU9x6OZT/KGUL7ilav3BIXyDa5gxnots08k/f/VOqep7PisHUp8ELnG6WD7HjVpIsh1Cg/VqeGH26dKzvntjssYYpPbhN5v0NJw3Kyf5sQuSwg==
  • Msip_labels:

Thank you Adam, I can confirm this workaround fixes the issue on my systems as well.