perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Test-point nodes web interface don't display scheduled tests on web interface

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Test-point nodes web interface don't display scheduled tests on web interface

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: Olalekan ALLADE <>
  • Cc: WACREN NOC <>,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Test-point nodes web interface don't display scheduled tests on web interface
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 12:23:50 +0200

W dniu 25.08.2023 o 17:49, Olalekan ALLADE (via perfsonar-user Mailing List) pisze:

Hello Szymon,

Am very pleased to get your respons about this serious case we are solving together, Thank you.

The error we are having is "Test results don't show up on main interface of the testpoints".
It simply says "No data available in table"

Hi,

Did you configure any tests in the Toolkit or you are using some remote tests definition?

What does

$ psconfig pscheduler-stats

command show ?

Regards

--
Szymon Trocha
Poznań Supercomputing & Networking Center