perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Test-point nodes web interface don't display scheduled tests on web interface

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Test-point nodes web interface don't display scheduled tests on web interface

  • From: Olalekan ALLADE <>
  • To:
  • Cc: WACREN NOC <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Test-point nodes web interface don't display scheduled tests on web interface
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 16:26:40 +0100

Hello team,

I hope this email finds you well.
We are  reaching out to seek your assistance regarding perfSonar. We have encountered some issues with the testpoint not displaying the tests.
Here is the troobleshoot:
We have set-up 5 perfSONAR test-point nodes at different ends of our network and configure some tests between them.
We actually decide to run investigations between 2 of the nodes.

Both of the node has the same OS and perfSONAR  configurations as described below:

  • OS :  CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core) ;
  • pscheduler version:  5.0.2-1.el7

Both nodes can connect to internet and in fact ping each other and each node is listed as test target for the other.

These are the tests configured on each node:

Has any one had a similar issue? Please let us know what is wrong Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Best regards

Olalekan ALLADE

--
Network Operation Center Engineer @ WACREN |