perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Reinstalling ps-dash node

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Reinstalling ps-dash node

  • From: "John Merritt" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Reinstalling ps-dash node
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 14:59:19 +0000

Hello, I have inherited a number of our existing perfSonar boxes and need to
begin the process of reinstallation and getting the base OS up to our current
RHEL8 standard. Before I take down our ps-dash instance what steps should I
be taking? I'd like to preserve collected data and any configuration that has
been done.

Thank you for any assistance.

  • [perfsonar-user] Reinstalling ps-dash node, John Merritt, 06/30/2023