perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR set-up in a private network

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR set-up in a private network

  • From: Johann Hugo <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR set-up in a private network
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 09:09:25 +0200

Hi all

I need to set-up a perfSONAR network (30x testpoints, archiver, MadDash etc) on a private 10.x.x.x network with static IP addresses.

- What are the gotchas I need to look out for ?
- Any pointers to documentation that can help me with this ?

Regards
Johann

--
SANReN Engineer
South African National Research Network (SANReN)

Office: 012 841 2066Email: Website: www.sanren.ac.za / www.csir.co.za