perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Throughput Tests since ver 5 upgrade

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Throughput Tests since ver 5 upgrade

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan" <>
  • To: Steve O'Brien <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Throughput Tests since ver 5 upgrade
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 14:43:12 +0000

Then it is quite simple!

I only need to understand about the type of your deployment.

Apparently you should be seeing some log events in the pScheduler log about these tests.

If you are looking for even more details it would be just sufficient to start

pscheduler debug on

and keep it for a day or 2

Regards,

Ivan Garnizov

GEANT WP6T3: pS development team

GEANT WP9T1: pS deployments GN Operations

GEANT WP9T2: Software governance in GEANT