perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Throughput Tests since ver 5 upgrade

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Throughput Tests since ver 5 upgrade

  • From: "Steve O'Brien" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Throughput Tests since ver 5 upgrade
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 12:03:44 -1000

Since the upgrade to ver5 the throughput tests that I have that are still working are only showing results in one direction MyHost-->ForeignHost even though they are configured to be send/receive tests.  If I manually schedule the tests I can schedule them in both directions.  Does anyone have any ideas what is going on or where to look?