perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] I'm having problems with the Centos Archive Bundle

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] I'm having problems with the Centos Archive Bundle

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Phil Reese <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] I'm having problems with the Centos Archive Bundle
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 08:57:17 -0400

Hey Phil,

I think we were able to recreate this issue. Seems to be selinux related. On the toolkit, it does the right selinux config so this is not an issue, but doesn't seem to be happening on perfsonar-archive. It was previously working so not sure what changed. You can verify by disabling selinux with `setenforce 0` and visiting the opensearch URL. Obviously not the solution since we want it working with selinux enabled, but a way to verify that is indeed the issue you are encountering. I created a ticket here and we will try to get this fixed: https://github.com/perfsonar/archive/issues/14