perfsonar-user - AW: [perfsonar-user]

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

AW: [perfsonar-user]

  • From: "Hoeft, Bruno (SCC)" <>
  • To: Shawn McKee <>, "" <>
  • Cc: "Marian Babik ()" <>
  • Subject: AW: [perfsonar-user]
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 12:02:11 +0000

Hi Shawn,

The result of “psconfig validate http://psconfig.opensciencegrid.org/pub/auto/perfsonar-de-kit.gridka.de” is:

[root@a01-013-199 ~]# psconfig validate http://psconfig.opensciencegrid.org/pub/auto/perfsonar-de-kit.gridka.de

Validating JSON schema ...... OK

Verifying object references ...... FAIL

Task LHCONE IPv6 Bandwidth references a group LHCONE IPv6 Bandwidth that does not exist.

Task LHCONE IPv4 Traceroute references a group LHCONE IPv4 Traceroute that does not exist.

Task LHCONE IPv4 Bandwidth references a group LHCONE IPv4 Bandwidth that does not exist.

Task LHCONE IPv6 Traceroute references a group LHCONE IPv6 Traceroute that does not exist.

  • Bruno