perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Need some help knitting PS-archiver together with the Grafana Cookbook

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Need some help knitting PS-archiver together with the Grafana Cookbook

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Phil Reese <>, perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Need some help knitting PS-archiver together with the Grafana Cookbook
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 06:18:58 -0700

On May 10, 2023 at 7:32:28 PM, Phil Reese () wrote:

When I do the same with the archiver host it 'connects' but I'm presented with a '503 error Service Unavailable'.

Seems like for some reason the Apache proxy we have pointing at Opensearch is not able to connect for some reason.The proxy tries to connect to localhost:9200 (you can see full config in /etc/httpd/conf.d/apache-opensearch.conf). It should only work over https. Most common cause of the 503 is that opensearch is not running, but sounds like you checked that already. If opensearch is running, I guess the main thing to check would be that its indeed listening on localhost:9200…not sure why it wouldn’t but worth a check.