perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Support for Rocky/Alma 8?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Support for Rocky/Alma 8?

  • From: Jarett DeAngelis <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Support for Rocky/Alma 8?
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 12:53:45 -0500

Hi all - I know this is on the near-term roadmap, but am curious if there is
“unofficial” support for these yet, i.e. are there repositories containing
packages we’re pretty sure will work? Asking because CentOS 7 is a nonstarter
where we’re at and talking about moving to Ubuntu 20.04 is producing a lot of
sturm und drang in response.

Thanks,
Jarett