perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

  • From: "Ahuja, Satish (Exchange)" <>
  • To: Mark Feit <>
  • Cc: Conan F Moore <>, Satish Ahuja <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 04:30:41 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=colorado.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=colorado.edu; dkim=pass header.d=colorado.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=N5wu6xMnJR6WqhJ//1d9L616T0Rl8Wq3lu6QfpEvRyM=; b=b6Oy42cimuhckxGnE57ZGnrQy0V5Rp2bLjXTzqejpg0VLtjzz2FjX5hhGVhctK049m/CBr0oiYQYEL1O3x5SoCgyjBEHQRQ7PLM0BvQpql1H39OPxVxkLFrMJCJd0KUbu3AfIYYB77Ve3R9dvp+ktkm5eiDyIu/P5Z2skXX8Ndg9DT795OMeGrH95Y0rxpzrJSzLizAR1NyKNR1Yl8g/6LDUVV/5DTf9u7tzNk4gYLzIZYMLAmXN2LAeKElMSIUQjRBI1VxcydPNCd/g6oZ7KjYW+zFCDHKcelOdqpxDiXY4THaWWabdcAHCPX20fSul04WLzE0zdJq4z4SMGXPVow==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=IaBySa/zX88sSGTbjBg3M8/IB1Hbe6JmeJXZTy4O5gRnYZcghiI03HpQOzKfTFCF2VoO5q83fkz5b1/gW8jZ0ReHH9LGNiqEw2ysya+ZQQ91GOti8dSr9fli3hCnAbhM/kE8hdyaYe9rJsVNmrCQrLc//xHRLIBeNuEjzOr2eQ31bVPBYkANXqOp7LGvqKqSajA6/vNqoYoGlRNi41w9RAviU9sdqljTfJfdubgIACu9/YCvDIJkufgHd24Uf6eXBfw6DNVYdXkhmIDyUBqkKKQGGT1EhydbPyO41yT2lTt4Tml9Ba/k4DM8z/HnuKP30fL56F/uK/FUZjO9Ig2jyQ==

Hi Mark,

Hope you are doing well. I ran the troubleshooting steps you mentioned and found error on perfSonar node1. The process or daemon is unable to connect to database. The other node is working fine. I wonder I followed the same steps while installing image but somehow node1 got into some errors. I will try to troubleshoot this otherwise I will start over on node1. I will keep you updated once I’m done with this. Thanks again.

Regards

Satish Ahuja

Student Systems Administrator

OIT NEO, CU Boulder