perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Maddash http tests

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Maddash http tests

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: Ethan <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Maddash http tests
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 10:13:21 +0100

W dniu 06.02.2023 o 15:26, Ethan pisze:
I have tried to configure http tests to run through my machines through my
pscheduler mesh file. From my config file it creates the grids necessary to
show information from the https tests, but no information is showing.
The troubleshoot message says "No metadata matches query"
I am not familiar with this message and I am confused on where to start
looking for a solution.

Hi Ethan,

In short the message says Maddash can't find any data in your MA. It would be helpful if you provided this part of psconfig file for checking

It may also be worth checking if CLI command returns proper result for the host you measure:

$ pscheduler task --debug http --url foo.bar

regards,

--
Szymon Trocha
Poznań Supercomputing & Networking Center