perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR and Grafana

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] perfSONAR and Grafana

  • From: Jarett DeAngelis <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR and Grafana
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 12:46:29 -0600

Hi all,

We're interested in getting data from our grid into Grafana for somewhat more
advanced (/prettier ;) ) visualization. Has anyone else gone down this road
either with a combination of the Postgres/Cassandra DBs directly or via the
API? We're hoping to produce an easy to use dashboard of particular tests at
a glance (as opposed to what you can get from MadDash which as far as I can
tell can't really be customized).

Thanks,
Jarett