perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar 4.4.6 installation - missing PWA RPMs

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Perfsonar 4.4.6 installation - missing PWA RPMs

  • From: sandeep kulambi <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar 4.4.6 installation - missing PWA RPMs
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:10:26 +0530

Hi All,

I have a few queries, requesting the perfsonar community's help.

1. Is there a way to install an older version of perfsonar (ex - 4.4.4), if so can someone please share the steps.
2. I tried installing latest images (4.4.6) using below commands but ended up with errors -
yum install -y perfsonar-psconfig-web-admin-ui perfsonar-psconfig-web-admin-publisher

[admin@eciview test]$ sudo yum install -y perfsonar-psconfig-web-admin-ui perfsonar-psconfig-web-admin-publisher
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, product-id, search-disabled-repos, subscription-manager

This system is not registered with an entitlement server. You can use subscription-manager to register.

 * base: centos.mirror.netelligent.ca
 * epel: mirror.dst.ca
 * extras: centos.mirror.netelligent.ca
 * perfSONAR: software.internet2.edu
 * updates: centos.mirror.netelligent.ca
No package perfsonar-psconfig-web-admin-ui available.
No package perfsonar-psconfig-web-admin-publisher available.

I also observed the above RPMs are missing herehttp://software.internet2.edu/rpms/el7/x86_64/latest/packages/

Thanks,
Sandeep

  • [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar 4.4.6 installation - missing PWA RPMs, sandeep kulambi, 11/15/2022