perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Fwd: Perfsonar Docker solutions

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Fwd: Perfsonar Docker solutions

  • From: Joachim <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Fwd: Perfsonar Docker solutions
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 13:24:38 +0100

Hi Perfsonar

Im have the nice project settings up your software for our usage.
but Im running into some issues with the docker solution that are updated 4 weeks ago.
and have some questions that I hope you can answer :)

where are the configuration file located in the images/containers?
because cant find any info on it online.

everytime Im spinning the image up?
the perfsonar webinterface is not working, or the container are given exited and alot of errors.

do you have a date on, when you will release an image that are running on ubuntu 2004 instead of CentOS with non broken packages ?
do you have an more fulfilled installation guide then the one on your website?
that I would be able to get a copy of :)

thanks in advance
looking forward to hear from you

Best regards
Joachim Hunosøe