perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Error loading test listing; measurement archive unreachable

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Error loading test listing; measurement archive unreachable

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan" <>
  • To: "Garnizov, Ivan" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Error loading test listing; measurement archive unreachable
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 10:08:28 +0000

Hi James,

I believe I see the problem.

In addition to the steps below, please also provide the output of this command:

grep esmond /var/log/httpd/ssl_access_log

Please make sure you sanitize the output with removing sensitive data.

Regards,

Ivan Garnizov

GEANT WP6T3: pS development team

GEANT WP7T1: pS deployments GN Operations

GEANT WP9T2: Software governance in GEANT