perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] PWA config not making it to MaDDash

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] PWA config not making it to MaDDash

  • From: grigutis <>
  • To: Brian Tehan <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] PWA config not making it to MaDDash
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 18:47:57 -0400

Hi Brian,

I think this might be caused by this issue:

https://github.com/perfsonar/psconfig-web/issues/219

This should be fixed in 4.4.2, but in the meantime, try this:

$ sudo cp /usr/lib/perfsonar/psconfig-web-admin/auth/node_modules/moment/moment.js /usr/lib/perfsonar/psconfig-web-admin/shared/node_modules/moment/

And restarting perfsonar-psconfig-web-admin-publisher.service.

--

John Grigutis

Network Automation & Performance

GlobalNOC