perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Where to find maddash files?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Where to find maddash files?

  • From: Casey Russell <>
  • To: Kate Adams <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Where to find maddash files?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 09:59:14 -0500

Kate,

     It really is hard to tell where it might be located since the administrator can put it just about anywhere on the system, and then tell Apache to serve up that directory/file to the web for distribution to testing nodes.  All of my nodes (installed with the toolkit bundle) have the linux "locate" command available on them, yours likely do too.  I'd try two commands:
sudo updatedb    (to update the locate database)
locate */html/*.json    (to look for any .json files contained within the default "html" directory that apache seems to operate within on these installs).

You'll get (hopefully) a small-ish list of .json files that are potential candidates.

Sincerely,
Casey Russell
Network Engineer

785-856-9809