perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Where to find maddash files?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Where to find maddash files?

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan" <>
  • To: Kate Adams <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Where to find maddash files?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 09:22:48 +0000

Hello Kate,

From your email does not come clear, which version of MaDDash you are currently using. Documentation about pS MaDDash is here: https://docs.perfsonar.net/maddash_intro.html

I am convinced there is quite a confusion on your side about how the pS services operate. Please review the general documentation about perfSONAR and the different services. https://docs.perfsonar.net/

The “json file with the tests that are being run” is registered with each of your pS test servers. This one now differs on the version of pS you are using. Please provide more info on the versions and the goal of your inquiry.

Regards,

Ivan Garnizov

GEANT WP6T3: pS development team

GEANT WP7T1: pS deployments GN Operations

GEANT WP9T2: Software governance in GEANT