perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Question about managing multiple hosts with pSConfig

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Question about managing multiple hosts with pSConfig

  • From: Tergel Munkhbat <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Question about managing multiple hosts with pSConfig
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 12:05:52 +0900

Hello folks,

Good day to you.

I would like to manage multiple hosts by using a pscheduler agent and store the results in the central esmond. The psConfig template has been already prepared and published to the web. My question is should I run the command - "psonfig remote add "https://my_ip/psconfig/yeah.json" " on each perfSONAR node or only the pscheduler agent node?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Tergel