perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] The post-Centos 7 perfsonar world

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] The post-Centos 7 perfsonar world

  • From: Doug Wussler <>
  • To: "" <>, Casey Russell <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] The post-Centos 7 perfsonar world
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 15:46:47 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=fsu.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=fsu.edu; dkim=pass header.d=fsu.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=1bUZM49TvfHCe+dSTkW1X06PX+X1T6oJzIz9TYNHXyE=; b=Sd+E68usYE4WlKuP88S/vTfnbZot8BfqEKH1319Vgx1uJk259Yr5S0TJZ0qmamhuK0Q/Ctgj8rYNO7kRmq164nM6vZLqt0nU4w4kOTSpnXIhurdsw33566lTrfm2PfEUYm4MfqhRp3wi+JC1Q5gnQfCgN2fDLW1UzMcrz9W0Xqv8Gw9rVpYpyXoTDdL/L+CJ14XpttvQDFlYWm7lBsR4uyVJi9Jvo2SSq6zEaPqGDibxQlyf19H21tqCqDoabfhROIayTV4OwvfQXSuLf5PBpBvkVTH7aagMqnreoJwt1P/5w2Nh04LWHE1/syfALQrMN/b1dXdrsnTG2MyiVU5TbQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=efZJDPnVpAa2ZFda4AvIV8vYFxyvh9J9kN/ttoHnBHKw7bTeKX24or7Qgxhmu2PYKqvOjHGyxzwclg/5U4KZKogzLTuKDtEO4sCsgW0jrgbapC1ahe6zZCzuTyZ3WUtnHeA0fzLgJR3y/CwFqym0joAuN8l64DJyXt4n8lwKH9diJZccg+8w9gNoJKSbq9wkdEUA1kV8ngUGB+uE07/JOCyiLnNLPhhy48nVIjzkiXPu7v1sniq1QPQY5kGuw5NggWJzqVZ4N3JGi6Y8ZlSDHPXebRwrKLTcYcEneeLVUJ13cTSIarQ7pTweXi9sj/paGLR4/5ibJGI1p/OenCI68Q==

Ditto.