perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Graphing/visualization of jitter in perfSONAR

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Graphing/visualization of jitter in perfSONAR

  • From: Cameron Nemo <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Graphing/visualization of jitter in perfSONAR
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 10:53:30 -0800

Hello,

It seems perfSONAR is able to test and archive jitter levels, but the graphs that are built into the toolkit interface do not seem to include a dedicated visualization of jitter. I am looking at screenshots from this page in the documentation: https://docs.perfsonar.net/using_graphs.html

Am I mistaken? Is jitter also visualized in the toolkit web interface? Is the latency visualization intended to report on jitter as well?

Thank you,
--
Cameron Nemo
Associate Software Engineer