perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] pScheduler latency task behind NAT

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] pScheduler latency task behind NAT

  • From: Mark Feit <>
  • To: Ignacio Peluaga Lozada <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] pScheduler latency task behind NAT
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 17:39:31 +0000

Ignacio Peluaga Lozada writes:

thanks a lot, that option will come in handy for us.

I checked the Github issue and saw this feature will be part of the next feature release, when can we expect that?

The dust is still settling from the one we did last week and we’re still having discussions internally about the roadmap for the next couple of releases.

--Mark