perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar docker container on Raspberry Pi

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar docker container on Raspberry Pi

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: "Whitworth, Luke" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar docker container on Raspberry Pi
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 11:53:05 -0700

Correct, the current Docker images don’t currently work for ARM. I’ve tinkered with this a bit locally in the past but didn’t get far enough to have anything I can hand you. Would likely require building an image based on the ARM Debian packages and using docker build’s features for multi-arch images.