perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] [External] perfSONAR evaluation

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] [External] perfSONAR evaluation

  • From: Kunal Puri <>
  • To: Hunter Fuller <>
  • Cc: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] [External] perfSONAR evaluation
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 10:04:44 +0200

Thankyou Hunter Fuller for your response.

My use-case is specifically to run perfSONAR as an agent on all the production applications and check for latency, delay, jitter, loss metrics to the foundation services, and other network components such as Router, firewall, F5, etc.

All, does it provide such functionality? If not Is there any other alternative?

Thanks
Kunal Puri