perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] When importing data from perfsonar, only the last data is saved.

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] When importing data from perfsonar, only the last data is saved.

  • From: "이상권"<>
  • To: Szymon Trocha <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] When importing data from perfsonar, only the last data is saved.
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 15:06:08 +0900 (KST)

Hi, Szymon Trocha

Thank you for answer

but it's same result

$ esmond-ps-get-bulk \

-u http://perfsonar.nautilus.optiputer.net \

-s fiona8.ucsc.edu \

-d knuron.calit2.optiputer.net \

-e throughput \

-o csv \

-S 2020-01-01 \

-E 2020-09-01

Instead, I used the command below.

esmond-ps-get  -u http://perfsonar.nautilus.optiputer.net  -s fiona8.ucsc.edu  -d knuron.calit2.optiputer.net  -e throughput -o csv  -S 2020-01-01 >> test.csv

-----------------------원본 메세지-----------------------
보낸사람: "Szymon Trocha "<>
받는사람: 이상권<>
참조:
보낸시간: 2020-09-25 22:07:59 GMT +0900 (Asia/Seoul)
제목: Re: [perfsonar-user] When importing data from perfsonar, only the last data is saved.

W dniu 18.09.2020 o 02:58, "이상권" pisze:
">

Hi,

How can I get one year's throughput data?

This command works, but it only fetches a month's worth of data.

Hi Sanggwon Lee,

What if you explicitely add -E parameter with appropriate time ?

regards,

--
Szymon Trocha
Poznań Supercomputing & Networking Center