perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Esmond to connect to postgres on different port

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Esmond to connect to postgres on different port

  • From: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • To: Mike Cruzz <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Esmond to connect to postgres on different port
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 11:30:16 +0000

Hello Mike,

I haven't tried it myself, but you should be able to add and specify
sql_db_port in the esmond.conf as Esmond is actually based on Django and this
parameter comes from Django.

Other than that, I guess you've already checked our clustering
recommendations from
https://docs.perfsonar.net/multi_ma_clustering.html#clustering-postgresql

Let us know if it works,

Antoine.