perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] 100G testing configuration

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] 100G testing configuration

  • From: "Curtis, Bruce" <>
  • To: "ELGER, NATHAN" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] 100G testing configuration
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 20:00:12 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ndsu.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ndsu.edu; dkim=pass header.d=ndsu.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=5BnlyD5TSWUjAQk5yvN0y9Y75SSEQYwHF2hLR9hG2jc=; b=L+r/NEgZ3BAWT/sRHABPFUqoBg7Ne7Ri2dVG6pd1sK/QS+4IdDh0JBQ5mzfg4xb1TDz1j7HDderiQ3+Whm6jeO3cLLfYqJof3IZfufRIOE1bfFCL0gbFx7/DsmExITG+h0ubalC1zI8/NRyw/COr7fR2Gv/q6/QLUu/0gjGXs6kTGd/FddxVITIfmW/R8rUTMZg+gI/bf5nYRXP9ecyxgpfdykPO6WvBcKwzzrw9UeFiLMGqyro+aoqV80deXlZa05k1W5Lxiw39VEWJY0UM69aMTA5yycodM42lq3zjwfJrcBE6NgSbtvIDjNhqNs4jDQHAxFahMM/Fvi4h1NRX0A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=QkYKYSbfMZFwr/LMM9v2Qb0aDbRZYeODk5QkubgARhO4XgynNpItSw1H4KnZlxTJuRYJBVkr7zAe4sBp2D0y3y9j9u0LwTrBFvvdr+Kn4fEq9dd2O1ioHOSXvRsH/3EJN2uolneVib/0hlixw0UxwckIGGfw2p17/K0TcvaIjrhawhxLfIyLU6W9MfxQ4pze+Q+lTGQiGEHxCVfywWTeW2jgM4kY8fS5mUn4n813jMg4TpRet/j6Ksh5XbTBH5enOVF+updlAq85BLiPtTD3ls7lgWSRRIaGN70QCHUFYqSZvp1zrC8/Ld+s549plskLyb9yCO09LUkSKFdwAZ7NBA==