perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar is unreachable

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar is unreachable

  • From: Mark Feit <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Arayik Manukyan <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar is unreachable
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 20:03:39 +0000

writes:

We run yum remove toolkit and then yum install toolkit and now it appears
to work. Can you take a look now?

It seems to be happy for the moment:

$ pscheduler troubleshoot --host perfsonar-nas.asnet.am
Performing basic troubleshooting of perfsonar-nas.asnet.am.

perfsonar-nas.asnet.am:

Measuring MTU... 1500+
Looking for pScheduler... OK.
Checking clock... OK.
Exercising API... Status... Tests... Tools... OK.
Idle test.... 6 seconds.... Checking archiving... OK.

pScheduler appears to be functioning normally.

Main problem is that it stops working after some hours and we need do hard
reset each time.

If the machine remains network-reachable, we'd need to understand why
PostgreSQL is dying, which should be in the logs. If you want to drop me a
line off-list, we can work through that next time the machine goes off the
rails.

--Mark